Saturday, May 14, 2011

Woo Hoo!

Ok, so get excited, I have finished my display for Inman Perk & it is there now on the counter where you order! They do charge a little fee for the ability to process credit or debit, so I had to go up on my prices there, so if you happen to see something you like and want the normal $12 earring price, you'll have to get them directly from me & not with a credit or debit card!
Local art. That's what I'm talking about! SO thankful they have let me display some of my work there! Hopefully, this will open the door for it to be sold elsewhere, too!
In other news, I ordered some new business cards the other day and am excited to share the proof with you all once they come in! Should be on my doorstep on Tuesday! YAY!

New pieces coming soon!

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment