Saturday, September 3, 2011

Who would like to rub my feet?!

Ok, so that title should've at least caught some attention, right?! For those of you who may not know, I just got a new job! I am going to be a cosmetology apprentice at a salon! Eeeeek! I am SO excited, but let me just tell you, my feet are not having it today! Ouch! So, if there's anyone out there who would like to rub them, I'd be much obliged! HA!

ANYWHO, with the new job comes some new obstacles to work through, like, how in the world will I afford my rent? Since being an apprentice means that they are showing me the ropes, part of my compensation is my education, which rocks because I am not spending several thousand dollars to go to school, however, it is a pay cut (no pun intended) and I'll have to adjust my budget for sure.

God is good & He always has been & He has always shown me time and time again how He perfectly provides. While I am a little freaked out & not sure how this is going to work, I know & trust that He has it all in His hands and under His control...

All that being said, PLEASE send your friends to my Etsy shop & help a sister out in this new adventure!!! Also, if you'd like to pray for God to send me a Godly, rich husband quick, that would work too...

No comments:

Post a Comment