Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Lord is Good

So, I am two days into my apprenticeship at Salon Pure Aveda and I am LOVING IT!!! Why have I not realized that hair is my calling until now?! Maybe I just needed to go to school, work a job (or ten) that I didn't love, and truly seek the Lord about what I need to be doing to finally land here- a creative, fun, interactive, beautiful world where I get to help people relax and feel comfortable, and eventually, I get to make them look and feel their best! Looking back, I am sure that the Lord has had all of this in His plan up to now, I just maybe wasn't praying to see? He has drawn me into Himself in ways like never before through this process of leaving something that was a little more secure, to pursue the unknown...
Finances are scary if I am totally honest, BUT I know who my Daddy is and He will never let me go without! I'm selling Mary Kay on the side now, too, and launching my business with them next Wednesday night! Please join in supporting me through this season, both financially & prayerfully!
I can't wait to see how the Lord shows up & shows out in this time of my life because I know that He will do it and it will be beyond my own understanding!
ND

No comments:

Post a Comment