Monday, October 3, 2011

Be Brave!

This inspires me to do the things that are seemingly impossible in my life. (click "this" to see what I'm talking about!)
Ever have those mountains that just seem like they are far too impassable? Or those things that you desire to do, but wonder how in the world you'll ever get there? I am learning more and more these days, just how much I really CAN'T do on my own and how a lot of those desires are given to me by God, so that I will trust and seek Him to accomplish the dreams He's given me. So that I will be humbled. So that I will know Him more & see His glory on display in the everyday impossible.
If that doesn't pump you up, I'm not sure what will- Knowing that He who has called you is faithful & He will do what He says He will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment