Thursday, October 13, 2011

New Stuff!

New Jewelry & new stuff going on in life... I have several new bracelet/earring sets on sale for $20 that would make GREAT gifts for Christmas! I am also selling Mary Kay and you can order straight from my website for any gifting needs! Hopefully I can get some photos up on here & on Etsy by the end of this week so that all these fabulous creations can find their way to YOU!

Also in the life of Nicole, I visited a local apartment complex last night that has won my heart. We played games and loved on some kids who live there & I got to share with some little girls how beautiful they are and that Jesus really does love them! By the end of the night, I was being called "Mami" and being told that I am beautiful and that God loves me... Praying for the children who have stolen my heart, that they may truly come to know this Jesus who has wrecked and re-shaped my entire life, and that He may do the same in theirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment