Friday, March 4, 2011

Crazy Day!

I am trying oh-so-hard to post each day, so sorry I missed ya yesterday! It was however, quite the amazing day! My head just keeps filling up with great ideas for jewelry and I have a bracelet and earring set in the works! Also, I found out yesterday that I have officially been accepted to Richmont for the fall! Woohooooo! We praise the Lord! (and ask Him to provide the money it will take to go there!)

I left work, caught a bite to eat, practiced some songs with a friend for this weekend, then made it just in time to bible study where we listened to a sermon by John Piper about God's sovereignty. Gooooood stuff!
Anyway, big weekend ahead- leading worship with a good friend of mine. I'm excited. I have this other song stuck in my head about God right now....

"You reign in all the earth. You reign in all the earth my God! You reign in all the earth, You reign in all the earth my God! Your mercy, Your mercy has stolen my heart... Your mercy! I lift my hands to Your Holy place, You hear my prayer, my cry.... You reign in all the earth...." Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment