Thursday, March 17, 2011

Making Progress...

The Lord has been working some really amazing things out in my life lately... details to come at a later time when there's more of the story to tell! Anyway, I have updated some of my posts and images, so you can tell what is still available from my earring collection! In the headings, I have indicated "SOLD" beside the name of each piece that is no longer available, BUT wanted to leave the pics up, in case someone would like something similar. Stay tuned today... I made 3 new pairs of earrings last night & will be posting images once I have the chance to capture them this afternoon!

A word of encouragement for today, that has brought immense strength and depth to my week... Psalm 37 (the whole thing, but I'm just going to hi-light a few of the verses below)

3Trust in the LORD and do good;
   dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
4 Take delight in the LORD,
   and he will give you the desires of your heart.
 5 Commit your way to the LORD;
   trust in him and he will do this:
6 He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,
   your vindication like the noonday sun.
 7 Be still before the LORD
   and wait patiently for him;
........

39 The salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD;
   he is their stronghold in time of trouble.
40 The LORD helps them and delivers them;
   he delivers them from the wicked and saves them,
   because they take refuge in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment