Saturday, April 16, 2011

Inspiration...

Where do you get yours from? I will tell you, lately, I've had so many avenues of it that I can't keep up with all the ideas zipping around in my brain! My ultimate inspiration, though, is usually the beauty of God's creation- whether it's an obnoxious bird that just won't hush when I am trying to get that last five minutes of sleep before I have to roll out of bed, or the brilliance of a sunset and all the color it brings, if only for just a moment.

The circumstances of my life have been overwhelming this week and I am taking a little vacation for the next few days to relax, stop, and listen for the voice of the Lord amongst all the madness I've experienced- some of it brought on by my very own decisions, some of it, completely beyond any control I could think I had!

There's so much life to catch my followers up on, but where to begin is the great question! Maybe I will just take this down time to process what I should and should not share in such a public forum... thank you all for supporting me loyally & I can't wait to get back on here and share all about life, inspiration, and the adventure I took down to Atlanta to explore Richmont's campus last weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment