Sunday, April 24, 2011

Risen Savior

Wow! That's what I have to say about celebrating Christ's victorious rising from the grave over 2000 years ago today! What a day full of blessings, rejoicing, spending quality time with the Lord & family, and having refreshed life and encouragement breathed into me! If you don't know this Jesus I am referring to, please ask me about Him, I'd love to share :)

Other great news includes the fact that I sold some more jewelry this weekend & am listing the items as "Sold" in their headings on the blog.

Don't worry, my fingers have been working away on some new stuff since my little box I've been carrying around is looking sparse now! I love that every piece is different, and made with love.

As always, thanks for your continued support! Over & out-

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment