Thursday, April 28, 2011

official username!

Hooray! Ok, so this has been a busy week wrapping up some scholarship applications for Richmont, so I have not managed to get a ton of jewelry finished this week, BUT I did reach 25 facebook fans on the page today, so it can officially be found at facebook.com/NDJewelry
Yeah baby! I like to see progress!
In other news this week, I helped launch my Nana's Facebook page for her sewing business up in Blue Ridge... she does some AMAZING work, so go check it out! She can be found under "The Master's Touch Sewing Shop" and while the Master she is referring to is Jesus, don't let her fool you, her experience in sewing for over 40 years has made her quite a master at her skill!

Big plans for the weekend include a ladie's night, working Saturday morning, planting my little garden out back, and Riverbend's spring Night of Worship on Sunday at 6...  I better get some rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment