Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Get Excited...ND Jewelry now on Etsy!

So, I've been a busy little bee working online trying to figure out 1. How in the world to navigate selling on Etsy, and 2. how to publish my listings...but
Finally, victory is mine! Hop on over to the store to check out my listings. This is where I will be selling (as well as in-person if ya know me...) from here on out! I'll still try to keep things fresh on the blog & Facebook page, and informing my faithful followers of deals and steals when they're available, but I am so excited about the Etsy Store, you can find me by clicking "store", or by searching NicoleDJewelry on their site!  Hop on over & give it a gander! There are thousands of other sellers as well... you just might find you something pretty!

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment