Friday, June 24, 2011

tapping my foot impatiently...

So, I would personally consider mid-June to be over, and I would personally consider Richmont slow in keeping their promise to inform students of their scholarship statuses prior to the July 15 deadline for the confirmation deposit. I am SO ready to know something about the coming months of my life! Come on! Hurry up! Are we there yet?! Am I going to be well on my way to being a licensed professional counselor this fall or will the next step of life look different? Who knows!

On another note, prayers that I will endure the waiting well would be greatly appreciated. Don't pray for patience vaguely. Tried that once and it was disastrous! This is not a joke!

Anyway, glad I have some fun things on the weekender schedule so I can be a little distracted from the not knowing. It's a Ladie's Weekend for sure! Tonight: dinner with some girls & dessert & movie @ the house! Tomorrow night: some of the ladies from Christ Church are traveling up to Blue Ridge for a Drive-in Movie!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying babe! I understand how not-knowing can drive someone crazy! That's what happened to me when I applied to PT school. But sounds like you have a great distraction weekend planned! And it's been so long since I've been to the drive-in much less to Blue Ridge! So jealous!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete