Thursday, July 7, 2011

Perfect Timing

In case anyone was wondering... I'm still waiting to hear about scholarships, but I am ok...

While I'm waiting, will You hold me?
As I fidget, will You comfort me?
While I'm waiting, will You show me what it is?
As I squirm, will You remind me of Your unfailing love?

The Truth of Your word, this prayer You have heard
I know You will lead me & never deceive me
That this timing is Yours and not my own
Perfect provision will prevail and Your plan will be unveiled!

Oh that You would grant me the patience needed for one more day
So that when You've provided, Your Glory will be on display
In this life full of cracks and impatience
Your light will shine through and be full and so gracious

So, I'll hold my horses and wait for Your timing
and in the meantime, keep on rhyming
of the day I look forward to when You show me Your glory
and hide me in the cleft of the rock to display Your story

No comments:

Post a Comment